ISSN 1452-8630 (printed), ISSN 2406-100X (online)
Indexed, abstracted and reviewed in:
- Web of Science,
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES),
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet,
- Zentralblatt für Mathematik,
- Referativny Zhurnal-VINITI.
- Scope: Graphs and combinatorics, Mathematical analysis and related fields, Numerical analysis, Probability & Statistics, Continuous and discrete mathematical models.Submissions dealing with applications in other sciences or in real-world problems are welcome provided that they focus on mathematics rather than on application itself.
- Peer refereeing: Each paper will be peer refereed by leading experts in the subject of the paper.
- Waiting time: As a rule, within six months from a submission, the corresponding author will be informed about the first decision regarding the paper (rejected, change required, accepted). If the paper needs a revision, the revised file is sent again to referees, and further waiting time till the final decision can vary, depending on a particular case. Shortly after the paper is accepted, it will be posted on the web site with a digital object identifier (DOI) assigned.
- How to submit: Please see the title "for authors" for more details.