Indexed, abstracted and reviewed in:
- Web of Science,
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES),
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet,
- Zentralblatt für Mathematik,
- Referativny Zhurnal-VINITI.
IMPACT FACTOR: 0.887
Abbreviation to be used in citing articles from this journal: Appl. Anal. Discrete Math.
Vol. 8, No 1 (March 2014). Electronic edition posted on March 21, 2014. Printed version appeared on March 21, 2014.
- Scope: Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics publishes original papers in Mathematics, particularly in classical mathematical analysis, complex analysis, functional analysis, differential and difference equations, special functions, combinatorics and graph theory, mathematical
applications in probability and statistics, numerical analysis and computer science. Submissions dealing with applications of mathematical
models in other sciences or in real-world problems, are welcome provided that they focus on mathematics rather than on application itself.
- Peer refereeing by leading experts (see our referees 2006-2010). Each paper will be peer refereed by leading experts in the subject of the paper.
- Rapid publication. As a rule, within six months from a submission, the corresponding author will be informed about the decision regarding the paper. Shortly after the paper is accepted, it will be posted on the web site, becoming available to public before appearing in the printed edition.
- Communication with authors. Please see the title for authors for more details.