Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics is the successor of Publikacije Elektrotehničkog fakulteta – Serija Matematika, founded in the year 1956, as Serija matematika i fizika, with D.S. Mitrinović as the founder editor-in-chief.
The journal appears in two issues per year (April and October) in printed form and in electronic version, published by University of Belgrade and Academic Mind, Belgrade.
This journal approves and supports the International Mathematical Union's Best Current Practices for Journals (2010).
European Mathematical Society Ethics Committee - Code of Practice (2012).
For authors: What kind of papers we publish?
Indexed, abstracted and reviewed in:
- Web of Science,
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES),
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet,
- Zentralblatt für Mathematik,
- Referativny Zhurnal-VINITI.
- Scope: Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics publishes original papers in Mathematics, particularly in classical mathematical analysis, complex analysis, functional analysis, differential and difference equations, special functions, combinatorics and graph theory, mathematical applications in probability and statistics, numerical analysis and computer science. Submissions dealing with applications of mathematical models in other sciences or in real-world problems, are welcome provided that they focus on mathematics rather than on application itself.
- Peer refereeing by leading experts (see our referees 2006-2010). Each paper will be peer refereed by leading experts in the subject of the paper.
- Rapid publication. As a rule, within six months from a submission, the corresponding author will be informed about the decision regarding the paper. Shortly after the paper is accepted, it will be posted on the web site, becoming available to public before appearing in the printed edition.
- Communication with authors. Please see the title for authors for more details.