ISSN 1452-8630 (printed), ISSN 2406-100X (online)
Indexed, abstracted and reviewed in:
- Web of Science,
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES),
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet,
- Zentralblatt für Mathematik,
- Referativny Zhurnal-VINITI.
- Scope: Graphs and combinatorics, Mathematical analysis and related fields, Numerical analysis, Probability & Statistics, Continuous and discrete mathematical models.Submissions dealing with applications in other sciences or in real-world problems are welcome provided that they focus on mathematics rather than on application itself.
- Peer refereeing: Each paper will be peer refereed by leading experts in the subject of the paper.
- Waiting time: As a rule, within six months from a submission, the corresponding author will be informed about the first decision regarding the paper (rejected, change required, accepted). If the paper needs a revision, the revised file is sent again to referees, and further waiting time till the final decision can vary, depending on a particular case. Shortly after the paper is accepted, it will be posted on the web site with a digital object identifier (DOI) assigned.
- How to submit: Please see the title "for authors" for more details.
In memory of Ingram Olkin
Professor Ingram Olkin, an eminent mathematician and statistician and a great man, died on April 28, 2016. Ingram was a member of our Advisory Board, and before AADM he was a member of the Editorial Board of Publikacije Elektrotehničkog fakulteta, serija Matematika (PEF) . Ingram was our guest at the conference Topics in Mathematical Analysis and Graph Theory (MAGT) in late summer of 2006, where this journal changed the name, and he was in the core group of participants who suggested and promoted the new name. We are proud that we had Ingram in our team, and we will keep nice memories of him as being fresh, enthusiastic and interested in the new happenings, in spite of his age.
More about Ingram Olkin: